Without the generous support of our funding partners, we wouldn’t be able to reach 711,000 young scientists across Ontario and Alberta every year.
Without our funding partners, schools would pay 15 to 20% more for our workshops. We wouldn’t be able to develop new programming that inspires and engages children and youth, expand to new communities, and we wouldn’t have the amazing staff and highly-trained, passionate presenters that we do.
Thank you for believing in us. Thank you for joining us on our journey to get kids excited about science and the world around them. Thank you for making a difference in the Canada of the future.
Meet Our Supporters
Scientists in School gratefully acknowledges the generous support of our many partners who share our passion for bringing science to life for tomorrow’s innovators and leaders. Thank you for helping us to inspire 711,000 young minds each year.
- Alectra Utilities
- AVIVA Community Fund
- Cadillac Fairview
- Cameco Corporation*
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Carolyn Sifton Foundation
- Hamilton Community Foundation*
- Modern Niagara
- Niagara Community Foundation
- Pendle Fund at the Community Foundation of Mississauga
- Purdue Pharma*
- S.M. Blair Family Foundation
- Society of Petroleum Engineers Canadian Educational Foundation
- Syngenta Canada Inc.*
- Systematix Inc.*
- The McLean Foundation
- Ajax Community Fund at Durham Community Foundation*
- Brant Community Foundation
- Cajole Inn Foundation
- City of Brantford
- Community Foundation Grey Bruce
- Dwight and Karen Brown Family Fund – Ottawa Community Foundation
- Elexicon Energy
- LabX Media Group Charity Fund at the Huronia Community Foundation*
- Siemens Milltronics Process Instruments*
The Community Foundation of Orillia and Area
The County of Wellington
The Township of Tiny*
Whitby Mayor’s Community Development Fund*
* A special thank you to our multi-year partners.
Our sincerest thanks to all individuals who have, through their generosity, helped Scientists in School spark scientific curiosity in our youth. A special thank-you to the many individuals who have donated $50+ in the last year.
Our sincerest thanks are also extended to the many others who have supported Scientists in School with smaller donations. Your support is truly appreciated.